Styling Making a rear awning?

Currently reading:
Styling Making a rear awning?

Dobbydor

Hi all,

My Doblo is a microcamper and I want to make a rear barn door awning that can preferably cover the opening as well. Has anyone attempted anything like this, or does anyone have any ideas how I could do it?

I don’t care if it’s makeshift as long as it’s light and small to transport, but I’m not averse to a bit of sewing if necessary...

Thanks a lot!

I use a pop up marque

Bag its in measures 15 meters long and only 300mm square
Opens up to 3 meters square and is height adjustable from 1.5 meters to 2.4 high
When its up with the side covers down you can reverse into it just past your doors and if you open the doors right back you will be completely enclosed
Luigi

Last edited:
I use a pop up marque

Bag its in measures 15 meters long and only 300mm square
Opens up to 3 meters square and is height adjustable from 1.5 meters to 2.4 high
When its up with the side covers down you can reverse into it just past your doors and if you open the doors right back you will be completely enclosed
Luigi

Have you been reading The Martian by Andy Weir? He built something similar on his Mars Rover. I think its a great idea!

Hi all,

My Doblo is a microcamper and I want to make a rear barn door awning that can preferably cover the opening as well. Has anyone attempted anything like this, or does anyone have any ideas how I could do it?

I don’t care if it’s makeshift as long as it’s light and small to transport, but I’m not averse to a bit of sewing if necessary...

Thanks a lot!

Hi :)

SEARCH on here should find pictures..and more..
of the 'tents' that were an option with the early FIAT panda

Charlie

Back