Technical Major Stilo Abarth ECU Fault Please help!!!

Currently reading:
Technical Major Stilo Abarth ECU Fault Please help!!!

Matt07858

Hi all,

I have a Major problem with my Stili Abarth. My ECU is not showing a software version or ECU Programming date!!!! Please can anyone advise as I think this could be related to my Im getting fault code P0715 Turbine Speed Sensor A.

Please help this cars have been a headache since a mechanic said he could do the engine change but only managed to place the new one before closing shop and leaving with me loads of new parts being required Grrrr

Hi all,

I have a Major problem with my Stili Abarth. My ECU is not showing a software version or ECU Programming date!!!! Please can anyone advise as I think this could be related to my Im getting fault code P0715 Turbine Speed Sensor A.

Please help this cars have been a headache since a mechanic said he could do the engine change but only managed to place the new one before closing shop and leaving with me loads of new parts being required Grrrr

How have you accessed the ECU? Fiat ECU scan or via a garage`s diagnostics software??

Hiya,

Sorry for the belated reply. I have the registered version of FIAT EcuScan. Connected to the ECU and wasnt showing the date or anything. Have looked at others ecu screen prints and they dont have the dates either. So must be as standard but got paranoid, as have faults with the Sillyspeed. Think I have my finger on it now.

Thanks though
Matt

Hiya,

Sorry for the belated reply. I have the registered version of FIAT EcuScan. Connected to the ECU and wasnt showing the date or anything. Have looked at others ecu screen prints and they dont have the dates either. So must be as standard but got paranoid, as have faults with the Sillyspeed. Think I have my finger on it now.

Thanks though
Matt

:sleep: lol

Back