M3 mirror base plates???????

Currently reading:
M3 mirror base plates???????

B

BigSte

Does anybody know if the M3 wing mirror base plates exist for the Fiat Bravo?

Also, if anybody knows where I can get a set it would be much appreciated.

Cheers, Steve

No m8 u cant get base plates of the shelf to fit, U'd need custom base plates then the body shop just have to mould them on, not a difficult job for a good body shop and shouldnt cost and arm and a leg either

I have a set of M3 mirrors with Custom base plate in my workshop wich i decided not to bother fitting

make me a sensible offer and they are yours

Re: Re: M3 mirror base plates???????

Hi Steve,

U can actually get base plates for the bravo as i have some! Rob is actually wrong. A company called Mattig do the base plates buddy which if i can remember Fast Foward may be able to get them for ya. BTW i have sent u a email

Al

Re: Re: Re: M3 mirror base plates???????

bloody hell! me wrong on bravos!

they didnt make em this time last year thats for sure

cheers for pointing that out Al, I will go hang my head in shame now lol

Re: Re: Re: Re: M3 mirror base plates???????

i bought the Mattig ones last november when i tried to fit them the base plate was out by about 5mm at the bottom and nearlt 10mm at the top the fit was truly apawling.

i had some custom ones made up for me which fit perfect, well worth the extra cash.

re

they never made any when i got my DTM mirrors,

i cut up original base plates so they were fairly flat, attached mirrors so they were fairly secure, and then had bodyshop smooth them together, looks much better than base plates in my opinion cos mirror is nice n smoothed in!

Re: re

do your wing mirrors tilt now though allan ? i mean like tilt towards the car to stop traffic takeing them off ?

re

no, but my DTM mirrors are smaller than my old mirrors were when they were folded in! they definately seem it anyway! and i never ever folded my originals in when i had the chance to! lol