Luxury car mats ?

Currently reading:
Luxury car mats ?

dave said:

Cheers dave (y)
The guy with a red car said:
I found this place http://www.autostyle.co.uk/ for some quality car mats.

But does anyone know any other good places. The mats I want will need to be top quality maybe with an option for a logo but not a crappy ironed on logo like my abarth ones were :yuck:

Looks like I'll be sticking with that company then because they do look great. :worship:

dave said:
ah same place :eek: sammi was happy, they must be good for the price she paid
No worries mate. I think it just highlights that they are a good company etc and I may as well stop looking for alternatives.
Hopefully Sammi will be on sometime to give me some input. I don't wanna waste money on mats this time, the last ones I had started to break up :(

Yup - sammi's came from autostyle. Mine were from there too (though I got mine first ;) ). They've been good for me as far as the mats are concerned, but the fitting kit is crap. It snapped after a day or two.
H

I'm sure you can. Would you care to tell us what website you're referring to? :)
H

hmallett said:
Yup - sammi's came from autostyle. Mine were from there too (though I got mine first ;) ). They've been good for me as far as the mats are concerned, but the fitting kit is crap. It snapped after a day or two.
H
Thanks H, i'll keep that in mind.
I have been in touch with autostyle and they said they can do a custom design for me, so I'll prolly go with that but I'll mention that I don't want dodgey fixings :D

Back