31332_451716623145_597158145_6052285_2823651_n.jpg

500 Luvzy

Introduction

Hi, Im Michaela and this is my Fiat 500 Luvzy :)

Have had her for about 6 months now and I think shes a fab little car as well as my best friend haha.

Shes a 1.2 lounge in Electroclash grey which I have modded with little bits of pink; it started with vinyl stripes down the side and vinyl wrap on my mirrors, and has now gone to adding an audio installation in the boot, and I think wheels will be next!

Also I have a little 1:18 model of a Fiat 500 that I have built, painted and copied my modifications onto, and she travels along with me - I call her little Luvzy :p

Anyone who went to Modified Nationals this past weekend may have seen me, as I love the car modified scene.

Be interested to know what you think of her (y)
Hi, Im Michaela and this is my Fiat 500 Luvzy :)

Have had her for about 6 months now and I think shes a fab little car as well as my best friend haha.

Shes a 1.2 lounge in Electroclash grey which I have modded with little bits of pink; it started with vinyl stripes down the side and vinyl wrap on my mirrors, and has now gone to adding an audio installation in the boot, and I think wheels will be next!

Also I have a little 1:18 model of a Fiat 500 that I have built, painted and copied my modifications onto, and she travels along with me - I call her little Luvzy :p

Anyone who went to Modified Nationals this past weekend may have seen me, as I love the car modified scene.

Be interested to know what you think of her (y)

OMG HOW FUNKY IS YOUR CAR :D LOL it looks so cute and i love the pink stripes on the side, god knows how much you payed for the boot to be done like that. would love to see it in life (y)... still waiting for my 500 hopefully in the next month :D

Back