Luton / Hayes?

Currently reading:
Luton / Hayes?

HornetUK

Established member
Anyone used the Fiat dealers in Luton or Uxbridge Road, Hayes for work, any good?

Cheers

March '04, 5 dr Stilo Active & Sept '00, HLX 5 dr Punto.

Yes, Desira in Hayes. And never again. Indescribably incompetent, expensive and unhelpful. Don't go near them.

I've taken my car there 3 times to Hayes - 1st for safety recall work, then they replaced power steering on my car and last time was to fix a broken pipe for the aircon unit..

It's a massive place - personally I'd prefer to take my car to a nice small garage where you get to meet face to face the person that fixes your car,

Over the years I've used many Beds, Herts & Bucks dealers....currently in order of service & helpfulness....

1st Perrys Amersham
2nd Souls MK (only used once, so could go top soon!)
3rd Currie Motors Watford
4th Pinneys Luton

Not even on the scale as so bad.....Perrys - Aylesbury.

Had to phone up Desira in Hayes today - I need some warranty work on the Stilo, but couldn't find service book nor some service invoices I was supplied from the previous owner [they are around somewhere, just couldn't lay my hand on them].

Anyway, found their number on the net, explained my predicament to a service guy, rolled off details from a 2003 invoice, to prove I had it in front of me, and lo and behold - he pulled it off the screen, gave me all the 2004 info I needed, and immediately faxed a copy to my works address - he also supplied me his email address just in case.

Well down Neil at Desira, Hayes (y)

Stuart DemonD said:
Had to phone up Desira in Hayes today - I need some warranty work on the Stilo, but couldn't find service book nor some service invoices I was supplied from the previous owner [they are around somewhere, just couldn't lay my hand on them].

Anyway, found their number on the net, explained my predicament to a service guy, rolled off details from a 2003 invoice, to prove I had it in front of me, and lo and behold - he pulled it off the screen, gave me all the 2004 info I needed, and immediately faxed a copy to my works address - he also supplied me his email address just in case.

Well down Neil at Desira, Hayes (y)
Well down :confused: :p

Back