General Luggage Rack for 3rd Tail Light

Currently reading:
General Luggage Rack for 3rd Tail Light

you mean this?

bootrack_alu_001[ekm]400x300[ekm].jpg

you can attach this on
3rd_brake_chevy.jpg

drill a hole on one of luggage rack tube (they are hollow), drill a hole on boot cover and connect to brakes. ta da! :D

Tony, yes, the rack fits with or with out 3rd light.

Great! I remember seeing a really high quality, beautiful rack (probably genuine FIAT ones), but at the moment I can only see the generic ones like F4ust posted.

Next question is, any one know where I can get a genuine FIAT one (preferably without FIAT robbing me)?

p/n: 5908189

Price we paid was £253.53 and I can't remember if we got a discount on that.

Yes I really groaned at the price, but to be honest I thing it is worth the money. The rack is chromed stainless steel should really last. And if the chrome peals off in time I'll just get the stainless steel polished up.

If you have a decent relationship with you local Fiat dealer, (or give Desira a call) they my be willing to place a "stock" order. These orders take what ever time they take but the dealer gets the maxium discount / best price from Fiat and thus can pass on a bigger discount to you.

If you want to make some money then try approaching Fiat Parts at Warrington to see if they think they may be selling off stock in bulk in the near future. You could then make a bid and then sell them on.

p/n: 5908189

Price we paid was £253.53 and I can't remember if we got a discount on that.

Yes I really groaned at the price, but to be honest I thing it is worth the money. The rack is chromed stainless steel should really last. And if the chrome peals off in time I'll just get the stainless steel polished up.

If you have a decent relationship with you local Fiat dealer, (or give Desira a call) they my be willing to place a "stock" order. These orders take what ever time they take but the dealer gets the maxium discount / best price from Fiat and thus can pass on a bigger discount to you.

If you want to make some money then try approaching Fiat Parts at Warrington to see if they think they may be selling off stock in bulk in the near future. You could then make a bid and then sell them on.

Well, that is a bit over my limit of £150. I'll call around and see what I can find. The dealers I know, I would be lucky to get any discount at all.

I truly understand where you are coming from and the price pain regardless of one's budget.

If you go back to the post thread then you will find a link to what I believe is the original OEM supplier to Fiat. I've not researched the OEM links but you may be able to find/source the OEM Fiat article without going to Fiat.

A bit late after the event so to speak, but I posted a link in the auction watch section for a used fiat rack about a month ago. I have just had another look and it says not sold, well 0 bids, so might be worth asking if they still have it.

Back