General Lowlife have struck already!

Currently reading:
General Lowlife have struck already!

Same thing happened to my son's punto, top corner of the passenger door pulled down, didn't touch the lock barrel though, looked like they managed to reach down and pull the knob up to unlock it. Managed to bend it back up but the doors left weakened and creased, paintwork is cracked as well.

It must have been so easy to do, probably only took them a few seconds, no broken glass or noise.

They nicked the cd player,the front was left in the glove box (n)
Got an alarm fitted now and he's more careful where he leaves the car..

Hope you catch the b@st@rds that did yours KeithT

pubcrawler said:
Same thing happened to my son's punto, top corner of the passenger door pulled down, didn't touch the lock barrel though, looked like they managed to reach down and pull the knob up to unlock it. Managed to bend it back up but the doors left weakened and creased, paintwork is cracked as well.

It must have been so easy to do, probably only took them a few seconds, no broken glass or noise.

They nicked the cd player,the front was left in the glove box (n)
Got an alarm fitted now and he's more careful where he leaves the car..

Hope you catch the b@st@rds that did yours KeithT
Probably not much chance of that Swansea used to be the car thieving capiital of the World mostly they would nick them drive them & then burn them the woods & lanes used to be full of burned out cars. it's a lot better now ths police finally got off their arses & banged up a lot of the worse offenders.

Why don't car makers or maybe some aftermaket makers do a multi bolt arrangement like double glazing windows an extra likage & a bolt at the top rear of the door would stop the scum pulling & bending the doors open. :idea: MMM wonder if I could design something....

Last edited:
Back