Styling lowering

Currently reading:
Styling lowering

scottish rob

got 2nd stilo 2 weeks ago 1.6 dark blue active sport,full leather pic soon wanting to get her loweredby 30-35 mm read somewhere eibachs and is it a job for yours truly or leave to the pros should have bought the arbarth though thinking now any way i can tweet the engine a bit as wouldnt pull you out of bed cheers ;)

There's no remap for the engine available as it is such a badly made ECU. Also, the general consensus is that it is the worst modern Fiat engine :(

Induction and exhaust are your main initial bets.

Id let a trusty garage do your lowering as i should imagion ull need your tracking sorting out afterwards aswell! As for engine tweeking a full through exhaust and induction kit is it, maybe a nice custom powerflow jobbie and the only induction that is avaliable for the stilo is the K&N 57i at the moment i fink, correct me if im wrong? Best place for these or should i say cheapest place is ebay?! or try somewhere like www.fastfiat.com

But there has been a thread were some of the foreign guys have had the 1.2s and 1.6s turbo'd; so were just waiting over here or maybe a european roadtrip to get 1 if your that intrested?! Novitech do a supercharger but thats only for the 1.8 and the abarth costing around 3400 its quite steap!

Last edited:
1.8Stilo said:
Id let a trusty garage do your lowering as i should imagion ull need your tracking sorting out afterwards aswell! !

You shouldn't need to touch the tracking & you can't adjust the camber. I would recommend getting a mechanic to fit the springs though if your not into working on your own car. As for the engine isn't it the same one as the Bravo? if it is then you can chip it from www.superchips.co.uk adds 10bhp. (y)

Back