Lowering Your Bravo Advice?!

Currently reading:
Lowering Your Bravo Advice?!

P

Paul Maks

Ok, so iim a newbie in this type of modification. I read Daz saying there how it improves handling and stuff, ive also seen it looks quite good.

As I am a beginner, could a few ppl tell me how I go about doing this - what do I need?, where can you get it done? - is it expensive?

Paul Maks

1) ignore Roger the tosspot, he has nothing useful to say.

Depending on how much you want to spend, there are several options.

1) fixed dampers with lowered springs
2) crap adjustable dampers with lowered springs
3) good adjustable dampers with lowered springs

Option 1 is probably the best and will be about £200 + fittig for the Bilsteins. Keep away from Spax!!!!!!

Option 2 is a waste of time. The likes of the Spax adjustables are sooooooo hard you will be spending alot of money at the dentist.

Option 3 you are really looking at £500+. As roads vary so much I don't think there is any point in having adjustables anyway so its a waste of money.

My recomendation is the Bilstein Streetline kit. 4 dampers, 4 springs for £200. I'm sure a local garage will fit them for you.

Re: Re: Lowering Your Bravo Advice?!

Have to agree with Tom

After just getting my Bilstein kit fitted i can say its well worth it, and it makes the 17's look much nicer as well

Re: Re: Lowering Your Bravo Advice?!

DO IT...........

It'll coner like a VTS....

Unleash the power of the 1.2 BTS.......all the girls will love you then.

Re: Re: Re: Lowering Your Bravo Advice?!

do you have to slag everyone off? Do you have some sort of inadequacy issue or have you just pissed everyone else in the world off so you've had to come bug random people on the internet just for someone to talk to?