General Lowering Springs

Currently reading:
General Lowering Springs

Evening!

Came across a suspension company called 'LoSuspension' Said they can provide a set of springs for the GP (40mm Drop) Free delivery for 89.99!

Any one used them? Adamcot has kindly informed me that cheap springs arnt good? so just want opinions? im on a tight budget due to Valentines Day :bang: but sportlines would be nice!

Wait and get the eibach sportlines. You dont wana go and get cheap springs, then they break and cause more expensive problems. Im not saying they wont be any good its just peace of mind :p

Wait and get the eibach sportlines. You dont wana go and get cheap springs, then they break and cause more expensive problems. Im not saying they wont be any good its just peace of mind :p

I wouldn't buy the cheapest but to say all springs apart from Eibach are likley to to break is rubbish, just make sure you buy a set that are TUV approved and have a decent guarantee. You can find spring sets from Spax, Inter Alloy, Apex, KW, Weitec that are all good value.

At what point did i say that "all springs apart from eibach are likely to break"?

I recommended eibach purely because soo many people use them and i havn't heard about one problem (not that you hear many about others anyway).

Now Now Gentleman! :D

They are TUV approved, 7 day no quible return! ill have to check on the warrny! i really dont wanna spend to much, i get bored very easily and a company car may be on the horizon!!!

Thanks anyways guys

Now Now Gentleman! :D

They are TUV approved, 7 day no quible return! ill have to check on the warrny! i really dont wanna spend to much, i get bored very easily and a company car may be on the horizon!!!

Thanks anyways guys

Dont bother then :confused: That 7 day return will be void if you install them on the car. They are then not fit for resale. TUV means nothing in this country.

Back