Styling lowering recommendations

Currently reading:
Styling lowering recommendations

punto18

iv got 15s on my punto and im thinking of lowering it but dont no wot to choose 40mm or 60mm any suggestions (y)

hi i have mine lovered 60 all round with a full kit on 15*s and i find it a little annoying with speedbumps..but its worth it in my opinion cos the car looks low as fcuk..

********if it's a mk1, go 60 front and 40 rear************

why do that??does it have any advantages??
Rob

punto_rob_1983 said:
hi i have mine lovered 60 all round with a full kit on 15*s and i find it a little annoying with speedbumps..but its worth it in my opinion cos the car looks low as fcuk..

Rob
because the punto is higher from the wheels at the front, 40 rear 60 front makes it look evenly lowered.

Go 40mm all round and stick some 17's on!!!!

like me!!!!

(",)

Attachments

• side..JPG
    side..JPG
    1 MB · Views: 22
beau said:
what you mean haha? lol iv got 17's which i could fit onto my sporting, but i dont want to cos i think they look silly big, so have left the standards on, and will do untill i find either some multispoke 16's or abarth 14's.

like i said

HAHA

(",)

punto_rob_1983 said:

Rob

as beau said, it makes it look even.

mine's lowered 45mm front and rear and it could do with another 20mm on the front to make it even.

40600093.jpg

40mm mk2.

Actually Beau is right for once, 17's do look stupid.

i think the 17s look good but if you are lowering 60mm then 15s or 16s:)

true i have had 1 new gearbox fitted and will need the second clutch fitted soon. Mabye due to kickin the arse off it or 17 wheels:confused:

Back