General Lowering My 20v Turbo

Currently reading:
General Lowering My 20v Turbo

Johnny_B

I have lowered my coupe 45mm all round and put some 19'' wheels on it but it still sits abit to high at the front!!! Any ideas or suggestions???

I dont want to cut the lowering springs!!!!::cool:

jamie86

Funny saying here
Would anymore than -45mm on a Coop be a bit dodgy?

I know that standard they don't sit that high so speedbumps etc could become a serious issue :eek:

OP
OP
Johnny_B

Johnny_B

As standard they do sit high, especially at the rear!! Mine is on 19's its been droped 45mm and there is still room!! Have a look at my gallery.

jamie86

Funny saying here
Johnny_B said:
As standard they do sit high, especially at the rear!! Mine is on 19's its been droped 45mm and there is still room!! Have a look at my gallery.

No saying there isn't room but you get to a certain point where you will los handling as the suspension is too firm..

Hi

Springs take time to settle, give it a few weeks and see if it drops anymore. When I lowered me Seicento Abarth by 55mm I was not impressed to start with but then over a few weeks it went lower (y)

Adam

Note: That was not my new Yellow Seicento, it was my Grey Sei which sadly didnt make new year :cry:

SteveNZ

You dont have a decent side shot of the car to show the height well. However it looks bloody awesom as it is. (y) I would not lower it any more for asthetics