General lowering and 14"'s

Currently reading:
General lowering and 14"'s

scottc1088

im thinking of lowering my car but i dont want it too low, how is the spax 40mm kit with some 14" alloys
will they rub at all?

most people with spax springs/kit (me included) seem to have general agreement that it lowers more like 60mm, shouldnt be a problem with the correct offset wheels etc (y) but if you like having a car full of people wouldnt recommend :eek: :p

Many people speak highly of the Apex kit, they're a respected brand.
Why you no likey?

The Spax springs settle a lot, Alex is spot on. I've swapped Spax for Apex on mine, deffo not as low now (too old for sitting-on-a-skateboard type suspension!)

i got the g-max shocks and -60mm g-max springs on mine, over 185/50/14 wheels / tyres

and i get scrubbing at the rear if i go over bumps quick enough with noone else in the car. i cant get anyone in the back cause it scrubs even with 1 person in the back all the time :eek: looks awesome tho

scottc1088 said:
im thinking of lowering my car but i dont want it too low, how is the spax 40mm kit with some 14" alloys
will they rub at all?
I drive a Sei that is lowered 50mm with Novitec springs and shocks. In combination with my 14 inch Abarth alloys and 185/50-14 it's a perfect combo. No rubbing at all :)

Back