What do you think so far?

• Impressed

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Not sure

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Not impressed

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
For info.....Any 5dr mk2 puntos need spacers when lowered by 35mm or more and 17's put on.... i have lowered by 35mm today on some gmax springs all round... i then have fitted 205/40/17's :D

however the rears sit on the suspension leg and wont go round and the fronts rub on full lock... i need spacers for both rear and front (they arrive 2morow) :) .

Below is the picture of my new look...this consists of Invoit GTRS 17" and a 35mm drop... i will post another pic when they have spacers, but for now what do you think? (colour coding is happening next week)(y)

Wicked/Okay or Not so good ? (answer the poll please):yum:

Attachments

• alloys fitted 001.jpg
    alloys fitted 001.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 53
  • alloys fitted 002.jpg
    alloys fitted 002.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 24
Looks schweeet mate. I really like it. 5 door orange punto's for the win eh. lols :) :)

If you buy the wheels in the right offset and use the right tyres then you shouldnt need spacers.

Looks good. I hope your aware you'll be lucky if your gearbox and drivetrain lasts 18months with 17" wheels AND lowered suspension.

Not to mention you'll be making a slow car even slower and less economical.

lol

Stop scaremongering it will depend how he drives it. If he is wheel spinning and bouncing it off the rev limiter all the time then yes his gearbox will probably not last very long but you how the hell can you say he will be lucky to last 18months? I know plenty of people with punto's on 17's and lowered at least 35mm who's gearbox's have lasted over 2yrs with no problems.

looks too big and it'll affect acceleration with increased strain on components etc.

each to the own though - if your happy thats what matters and must admit looks better than most.

Looks good. I hope your aware you'll be lucky if your gearbox and drivetrain lasts 18months with 17" wheels AND lowered suspension.

Not to mention you'll be making a slow car even slower and less economical.

my gearbox man said that bit that broke was nothing to do with wheels, said it was the way it was designed. an my mpg is same

looks too big and it'll affect acceleration with increased strain on components etc.

each to the own though - if your happy thats what matters and must admit looks better than most.

This may cause a bit of a discussion but i actually dont mind losing some acceleration... because without being to funny i would of bought a sporting if i wanted something fast im trying to make a 1.2 look nice!!!!

being slower means more peoiple will see when you pull away!!:yum:

Back