Technical Low Turbo Pressure In Idle (1.6 Multijet 105 HP)

Currently reading:
Technical Low Turbo Pressure In Idle (1.6 Multijet 105 HP)

Ultum

Hello,
My car blows black smoke during sudden acceleration. When I checked the turbo hoses and intercooler, I couldn't see a leak. I closed the EGR with a plate, no change, turned it back on. When I checked with MES, the error code does not appear, but I saw a low turbo pressure, especially at idling, 800 mbar when the desired pressure was 1000 mbar. I wonder if you are like that too. Waiting for your recommendations.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    18.2 KB · Views: 83
Hello,
My car blows black smoke during sudden acceleration. When I checked the turbo hoses and intercooler, I couldn't see a leak. I closed the EGR with a plate, no change, turned it back on. When I checked with MES, the error code does not appear, but I saw a low turbo pressure, especially at idling, 800 mbar when the desired pressure was 1000 mbar. I wonder if you are like that too. Waiting for your recommendations.
Whilst looking for a similar fault on my 1.6 Doblo I pressure tested the intercooler and hoses using some stepped blanks and a air pressure supply around 1 Bar (15lb approx.) I found a hose clip that only leaked at that pressure but didn't make any whistle or similar noise.
It didn't cure my problem so let me know if you fix it.:)

Hello,
It is ok 800 mb at idle. Check what is value at 2000 rot/min.

It is ok 800 mb at idle. Check what is value at 2000 rot/min.
Thanks, i will check it. 👍

Whilst looking for a similar fault on my 1.6 Doblo I pressure tested the intercooler and hoses using some stepped blanks and a air pressure supply around 1 Bar (15lb approx.) I found a hose clip that only leaked at that pressure but didn't make any whistle or similar noise.
It didn't cure my problem so let me know if you fix it.:)
You've looked everywhere. I will continue to investigate the problem. I'll let you know if there's any progress. 👍

Back