Love Ryanair

Currently reading:
Love Ryanair

FDF

Marea Scrappaged :(
Just looked at Ryanairs fares, for the return flight I want in September, £5.01p :D It's going to cost me more than that to get to Stansted. I think they are the best low cost airline, I've used them a few times with no complaints and I'm very picky.

Just looked at Ryanairs fares, for the return flight I want in September, £5.01p :D It's going to cost me more than that to get to Stansted. I think they are the best low cost airline, I've used them a few times with no complaints and I'm very picky.

Is that all in? Including everything? We certainly don't get them that cheap over here!!!:mad:

As long as you can do the online check in and only take cabin baggage and pay with Visa Electron (whatever that is) that's it. Used them to go to Dublin and Frankfurt last year, very good at what they do. Must read the small print when booking or they will charge you for things other airlines don't charge for.

Last edited:
As long as you can do the online check in and only take cabin baggage and pay with Visa Electron (whatever that is) that's it. Used them to go to Dublin and Frankfurt last year, very good at what they do. Must read the small print when booking or they will charge you for things other airlines don't charge for.
Ya I know of the pit falls, unticking insurance and things like that! They are good when everything goes to plan but can be a nightmare when they don't go so well!!

i got a flight to ireland and it was 0.01p but the tax was £35

I expected to pay about that in taxes but Ryanair must be paying the taxes as it said the flight was 'Tax Free'.:eek: Might have something to do with the destination, maybe they are trying to fill their Frankfurt flights.

Last edited:
I hate 'em. Travelling with them is ok, but the way they have changed the industry is unforgivable. Giving people flights for 1p - and the public think it's great despite knowing deep down that there's no way a flight should cost so little. Doesn't it make you wonder who's actually footing the cost of your journey?

I hate 'em. Travelling with them is ok, but the way they have changed the industry is unforgivable. Giving people flights for 1p - and the public think it's great despite knowing deep down that there's no way a flight should cost so little. Doesn't it make you wonder who's actually footing the cost of your journey?

No it makes me think OMG 1p. think how much money ive saved to buy beer when i land:yum:

pay with Visa Electron (whatever that is)
its visa debit for poor people. it will not allow you to pay more than you have in your account (cant go overdrawn), unlike visa debit (or delta as it was once known). if you cant be trusted your bank will give you an electron card instead of a debit card, for example if you're very young or a low income earner.

• Thanks
Reactions: FDF
used ryan air a few times but not happy after the last time we flew with them but for flights that cheap you really cannot complain might have a look to see whats going myself!!! trouble is i dont have a visa electron....lol

Just booked a flight to Frankfurt for October with Ryanair, return for £10. Thats £2 for the flight and £8 for using a Visa card to book it with. I'm only taking cabin baggage and doing the online check in so no extra charges. The coach I catch at the airport will cost more!!:D

Budget airlines run some flights at a loss purely to retain the take-off/landing slots, which can be worth millions because if they dont use it, they loose it. Its the more expensive and lucrative flights subsidising the cheap ones.

Budget airlines run some flights at a loss purely to retain the take-off/landing slots, which can be worth millions because if they dont use it, they loose it. Its the more expensive and lucrative flights subsidising the cheap ones.

In that case I would like to thank all the people paying more than a tenner for their flights. :p

I got two return flights from Prestwick to Dublin last year, leaving and returning the same day for the pricely total sum of 4 pence last July!

No tax or anything at the time! I even have the bank statement which shoes the 4p being taken from my account! (y)

Must go and try and find cheap flights to somewhere on there again!

Back