Love it or Hate it?

Currently reading:
Love it or Hate it?

Personally...i dont like the front bumper much.

Why you thinking of bidding?? lol

god no lol

But the thought of having another civic lsi is v tempting. Keep reading threads on how cr*p the 1.4 bravo is and oh god i really want something with speed :D

its the fact that the front numberplate doesnt sit straight.

go on Dobby, you know you want it :p

we'll go and view it for you ;)

its the fact that the front numberplate doesnt sit straight.

go on Dobby, you know you want it :p

we'll go and view it for you ;)

oh dear god the more i look the more i like. Couldn't afford it though :(

pull yourself off of ebay then you cant keep looking at it :rolleyes: :p

but then i'll have to watch jeremy kyle cause there's nowt else happening on't net

Apart from here of course :D

but then i'll have to watch jeremy kyle cause there's nowt else happening on't net

Apart from here of course :D

is it half term with you? if so, you're sposed to 'do' stuff with the kids :p

like what I am.... NOT :eek:

yeeeeees its half term. If they were interested in this forum i would be doing stuff with them, not my fault they have no interest :D

They're playing at the neighbours house anyway so i have some peace

yeeeeees its half term. If they were interested in this forum i would be doing stuff with them, not my fault they have no interest :D

They're playing at the neighbours house anyway so i have some peace

ah let you off then, Beth keeps chatting to me as she walks past to get yet more food/drink.

cant moan though as she didnt eat recently for a week due to a virus, but she's been off of school now for 2.5 weeks arrrrgggghhhhh, roll on Monday and peace :D

ah let you off then, Beth keeps chatting to me as she walks past to get yet more food/drink.

cant moan though as she didnt eat recently for a week due to a virus, but she's been off of school now for 2.5 weeks arrrrgggghhhhh, roll on Monday and peace :D

Our lot are off Monday too for an 'inset' day i mean its not as if they've had all week to do it have they? nooooo they have to have an extra day.

And cause of that my friends who work have asked me to have their kids so i will have an extra 3 on Monday. Jesus, 5 kids, what am i gonna do with em?:cry:

The Honda :eek: :yuck:
Kids off School :yuck: :yuck:

Our lot are off Monday too for an 'inset' day i mean its not as if they've had all week to do it have they? nooooo they have to have an extra day.

And cause of that my friends who work have asked me to have their kids so i will have an extra 3 on Monday. Jesus, 5 kids, what am i gonna do with em?:cry:

dont envy you lol, but then again used to have more than that most days but did get paid for it :D

dont envy you lol, but then again used to have more than that most days but did get paid for it :D

yeah you see, you're one of these women i don't understand but respect and admire

You choose to have more than your own kids around you, one of my friends used to be a childminder and is potty to get back to it

I just say she's potty lol

Women like you and her are unbelievably good people, daft but good:p

yeah you see, you're one of these women i don't understand but respect and admire

You choose to have more than your own kids around you, one of my friends used to be a childminder and is potty to get back to it

I just say she's potty lol

Women like you and her are unbelievably good people, daft but good:p

pah, i gave it up lol wasnt the kids its the parents who dont bloody pay on time etc :bang:

I think its this picture thats says it more than anything.
:eek:
Ugly!
5e16_0.JPG

Your mother ever told that story that if you pull a ugly face and the wind changes derection it stays that way?...........

1st thing that came to mind is that it sneezed :p

Back