Love affair

Currently reading:
Love affair

styles

Love affair you wouldnt blame me for!
Well due to my brother needing to borrow a car with a bigger boot and no bucket seats to fit a baby seat my beloved stilo shumacher is not with me at the mo:cry: .So to help me to get around he has given me the Alfa 147GTA:eek: :D well i couldnt say no after he pleaded with me (well maybe a little lie).so ive had it a few days now and wot do i think?

HOLY SH!T I WANT IT!...no..no.no must not think about it the thought of it NOOOOO!
OHHHH i cant hold it in any more-not to feel its inner warmth of glory i mean its not just the fact it is more powerful its just the way it;
Feels-more connected no roll point it where you want and its there with its nuts on the front line,
Sounds-That V6 true race gargle,delivery and raw!,
Tells-you wot it feels and want it still can do for you,
The inside just has MADE WITH LOVEand care to the smallest detail written all over it,Rather than just let a half german half japanese loose at it.

Its More of a drivin B1tchin machine i guess...more of a "Right sod it lets go for a drive,hell anywhere and sod everything else" even down with some barge nutter next to you its eagerin you on "well do you wanna show that nob wot im about and why i was made/wot for also why im special!"
Now dont get me wrong it has tiny livable flaws like everything but i could live with.

So now when i have to give it back if he finds me first of course! im not gonna be throwin the keys back at him (unfortunatly:cry: ) like if it was a corsa or owt like that but worse is to look at mine again and feel ashamed(well maybe more like dissapointed) of myself of lettin myself get attached to the GTA :bang: even thou i know its not mine and feel ive got not got the best of wot i may or could have.

But then again im sure i'll still love it just like i had when i 1st saw it in the show room.
I think i'll treat it to 2 extra coats of wax when i get it back All will be forgiven and say no more about it and hope!

I get Ideas in the back of my head of getting a GTA engine and slip it in.Would that be wrong Dirty thought?:yum:

So wot do you all think? will it all still smell of roses?
Maybe im readin in to this too much,well ive got to drive GTA again tomorrow:D

I presumed the Alfa was yours already from your sig, silly me :rolleyes:

You'll never feel the same about your car again i'm afraid to say. Once you have experienced something as fast as that and as lovingly designed then there's no going back. I thought my Stilo Abarth was the best thing since the invention of the wheel until I started to get curious about what else I could buy now I had more funds. I thought I'd keep my car because I loved it so much and I would get something to sit along side it to keep it company. But no, after driving something that makes your blood pump and makes you feel like you are really controlling the car and not the other way around then there's no going back :cry:

KoArAnG said:
I presumed the Alfa was yours already from your sig, silly me :rolleyes:

You'll never feel the same about your car again i'm afraid to say. Once you have experienced something as fast as that and as lovingly designed then there's no going back. I thought my Stilo Abarth was the best thing since the invention of the wheel until I started to get curious about what else I could buy now I had more funds. I thought I'd keep my car because I loved it so much and I would get something to sit along side it to keep it company. But no, after driving something that makes your blood pump and makes you feel like you are really controlling the car and not the other way around then there's no going back :cry:

Unfortunatly its not mine!:cry: .Dont worry i havnt forgotten to try and get pics of it just when weather isnt snowin or raining.

Well on that note....JellyHoledTitRestChair!!!!
Depression will set in soon after i give it back,
If you guys wanna do a sweep in when i have the depression feel free cos i wont care when it happens.:p .
Other thing to mention is that my GF likes both GTA and Shumi but she would stick with Shumi Which i understand why>shame she cant buy it off me which would be fantastic but alas no(n)

It's one of my dream cars, but to be fair you should count yourself lucky as there's a lot of people out there who'd feel the same if they had a chance to drie a Stilo Schumacher if all they were used to was a little 1.0litre Corsa or something!

I dont think the idea of the 3200cc Alfa V6 in a Fiat is dirty.

Its utter utter filth :D. Love it!!!

All I have to say is that Im very very envious, I do love the 147GTA myself :p

The Trooper said:
It's one of my dream cars, but to be fair you should count yourself lucky as there's a lot of people out there who'd feel the same if they had a chance to drie a Stilo Schumacher if all they were used to was a little 1.0litre Corsa or something!

Dont get me wrong not sayin Stilo shumacher aint good far from it (even my brother recons its very good,better than he thought it would be) as it was razzed around Angulsey track) just its not quite as focused as a GTA.

Yea i understand just that it feels worse if you've had the taste of it then taken away from you than say if you've never had:cry: .
Well who ever said "It is better to have love and lost than to never had love at all" Needed a good kick in the nads un told they never had owt.:mad:
Well Ive got it till Friday best make the most out of it.
So this is just between us lot,no tellin u know who :eek:

3.2 V6 engine transplant is soundin temtping i must say.

Last edited:
Well the GTA has gone back :( but ive got back my shumacher :D and what can i say well its more comfortable in every way!

when i tried to dip the clutch i almost put my foot through the floor:eek: cos the GTA has quite strong springs.The gear lever has alot shorter and stiffer throw to it in the GTA.

The steerin feel gets lighter off centre (while cornerin) with the GTA while Shumacher has a weighter feel off centre (while cornerin)

The suspension is lot more forgiving in terms of bump and rebound with the suspension also abit more roll with shumacher

The 3.2 V6 GTA is very loud Gruff(notice not rough) and punchinly fast which wants u to cane the hell out of it all of the time!.
The 2.4 5cin is really silky smooth (possibly too smooth for sporty-maybe a higher rise 2ndcam would be nicer)and pleasin woof airy sound and fast

So even with all that in mind The love for the shumacher is still there!:slayer: all hail the HOLY GRAIL :worship:

Back