lots of power...

Currently reading:
lots of power...

Woooo.. a Kak with an old escrote turbo engine in it. Wow...

Complete with lexarse lights and 'kill me' badly mounted harnesses.

the harness looks reasonably mounted to me???

i know its bad to mount them on the floor behind the seat, but whats so bad about where they are?

and haha, he modded a KA!

Buzz
the poster formerly known as LightWarrior

i am sorry to say i like this KA!!! i ahve always hated KA's with a passion but this i like....just my oppinion!

PAul r

P.S. must go like ****!!

I love it! Hate Ford KA's but what a pocket rocket! Only thing that'd beat this baby off the line is a go kart...actually on second thoughts, ariel atom :)

i'm sorry but at the end of the day it's a car designed to get granny and her terrierto shelas for the blue wash on a thursday.

i like the line "This is my mums ebay account so please direct any questions to..."

lol

how bout the old MG metro 6R4, 3litre V6 producing 400bhp without a turbo charger in sight!

evil little thing

I give credit to to the engineers for making the engine work, especially as all it is, is a k-series V8 with two cylinders chopped, can u imagine if u strapped a turbo on?

Err.. what the frick are you taking about?! It was developed 10 years before the K!

Plus they never made a K V8.

The 6R4 engine was a one off design.

"MG Metro 6R4

2991cc 90 degree 24v V6 engine.
410 bhp @ 9000 rpm in 'International spec', 270ftlb torque @ 6500 rpm.
5 speed gearbox, delivering power to all 4 wheels.
0 - 60 mph: 4.3 seconds.
Number built: 205.

Developed by Williams Grand Prix Engineering to a specification by Patrick Head, the 6R4 was created to exploit the infamous Group B rules, giving over 400 bhp in 'works' trim and 250 bhp in Clubman spec. Initially using a Rover V8 engine shortened to V6."

sorry i know at ten years earlier, but it was mentioned find a car that would beat it and I think this would, sorry Tom for any confusion

Thats the ROVER V8, the 3.5ltr buick based lump found in rangerovers, nothing to do with the K series.

sorry my mistake picked up wrong bit, sorry

but still u gotta admit quick bit of kit

Amazingly quick. Would love to own one but at 30-50K for a goodun.... :(