Call

Hi my friend is trying to find her old bravo

Spec

99 T reg 80sx T***XAN (i think)
Refused front bumper
Lichein green
Limo black back windows with front dark smoked properly done
Piper back box (very loud)
Wolfrace srteet octain alloys (black with a crome lip)
In the derbyshire area

If any one has seen it, it would be very graetfull if you pm me as we are trying to buy it back.

SORRY WRONG FORUM

Last edited:
lost - as in misplaced?
lost - as in stolen?

Hi my friend is trying to find her old bravo

Spec

99 T reg 80sx T***XAN (i think)
Refused front bumper
Lichein green
Limo black back windows with front dark smoked properly done
Piper back box (very loud)
Wolfrace srteet octain alloys (black with a crome lip)
In the derbyshire area

If any one has seen it, it would be very graetfull if you pm me as we are trying to buy it back.

'

Yea i read that but not really 'lost' is it?

"to no longer possess something because you do not know where it is, or because it has been taken away from you"

Has the OP friend seen it for sale, or are you just gona hope the person wants to sell?

Yea i read that but not really 'lost' is it?

"to no longer possess something because you do not know where it is, or because it has been taken away from you"

Has the OP friend seen it for sale, or are you just gona hope the person wants to sell?

Since I'm in an annoying mood :devil: The OP must just hope the current owner will sell it back as if they'd seen it for sale, they'd know where to find it.

*goes to annoy someone else*

as if they'd seen it for sale, they'd know where to find it.

Not necessarily, a friend could have seen a for sale sign on the car when driving, (although granted with tints it aint gona be on the rear window - but i see more and more peeps with sticker type for sale's on nice cars) and not had the chance to get the details, or didnt think the friend would want it back etc.

Re: lost Bravo

lost as in you sell your car and never see it again ;)

i've never once seen a car i've sold.

you can check if its still on the road, if it has tax then it is probably still alive. if you can remember the full reg mark then you can check here: http://www.vehiclelicence.gov.uk/Ev...portletns=VehicleEnquiry_en&wfevent=link.next

if date of liability is before today's date it means the car is not taxed, which usually means it is off-road or scrapped.

Back