Technical Looksee what I found

Currently reading:
Technical Looksee what I found

Well I dont believe you lot 15 reads and NO replies :eek: I'm going to delete it :devil:

Easy boy, looks like yam found a bargain there matey

:slayer: Si

I couldnt believe it when I saw it Si :D boy was I surprised :eek: just one thing tho I ask you guys ..let me order mine first so they dont run out of stock or put the bloody price up :worship: Pweees :)

Err, not exactly SNAP-ON is it?

Kinda agree here, however...

A brand to watch out for (and I'm probably stating the obvious to a lot of people) is Bluepoint....it's Snap-On in disguise. Blue box instead of red, but very good none the less. My understanding is that Snap-On own Blue point, and use them as their 'budget' line of tools.

Well spotted Phil
Bit of a weird site though isn't it? £0.13 for an oil filter removal tool? Have they got the right prices? Is this LIDL in disguise?

Would be handy if it were cos I got one just around the corner :D we have spoken on here many times about the brake wind back tools that are on the market at the moment and all TBO are to expensive for the now and again use its going to get with us ..even the fiat one that you found Decks has had its pitfalls Rroope broke two of them :eek: [cack handed little bugger]:p so even fiat didnt make a decent job of producing it either :bang: Ah well back to my G clamp and grips :)

I've got to say, I thought the Fiat offering was great (y)

Lets be realistic about this, I'm not likely to use it a 2nd time and it's still cheaper than paying a garage to do it :)

Very odd site that one Phil. It's US based even though it has UK in the title.
Click on "Contact us" or "Terms and Conditions" and you get no contact adresses.:confused: I'd leave this one well alone

The reason Rroope's Fiat tool broke was because his caliper was seized.

Back