Looking for working options to get AUX working with my OEM blue&me

Currently reading:
Looking for working options to get AUX working with my OEM blue&me

donioli

Hello,

First of all let me say sorry for another blue & me aux thread. I've read a lot of thread on this forum about this annoying "issue" but haven't found my answer yet and hoped you lot could help me out.

I drive an Abarth Grande Punto from 2009 with the OEM Blue & me radio unit and miss playing music from my phone.

I've stumbled upon a few options that forummembers suggested in other threads but never actually said thesuggestions worked.

Options:

1) AUX to ISO adapter.

I prefer this option but I'm just not sure if it'll work.

2) FM transmitter with Bleutooth receiver
This works but isn't my preferred solution and hope this isn't my only shot.

3) I do have an aftermarket radio with a seperate USB bleutooth dongle. Can I plug this dongle in the USB hub in the glove department and then use bleutooth to stream music? My guess is no, but would love to hear if I'm correct or wrong with my assumption.

I f you have any other suggestions I'd like to hear.
Any input is greatly appreciated, thank you!

* I do have some images but since I have only one other post I'm not allowed to put it here.

Cheers,
Donioli

Hello,

First of all let me say sorry for another blue & me aux thread. I've read a lot of thread on this forum about this annoying "issue" but haven't found my answer yet and hoped you lot could help me out.

I drive an Abarth Grande Punto from 2009 with the OEM Blue & me radio unit and miss playing music from my phone.

I've stumbled upon a few options that forummembers suggested in other threads but never actually said thesuggestions worked.

Options:

1) AUX to ISO adapter.

I prefer this option but I'm just not sure if it'll work.

2) FM transmitter with Bleutooth receiver
This works but isn't my preferred solution and hope this isn't my only shot.

3) I do have an aftermarket radio with a seperate USB bleutooth dongle. Can I plug this dongle in the USB hub in the glove department and then use bleutooth to stream music? My guess is no, but would love to hear if I'm correct or wrong with my assumption.

I f you have any other suggestions I'd like to hear.
Any input is greatly appreciated, thank you!

* I do have some images but since I have only one other post I'm not allowed to put it here.

Cheers,
Donioli

Hello, I did the same as you are looking for before buying an Android Radio. Behind the radio, there is a yellow plug that is the conector of Blue&Me module aux output.

Buying an Aux adapter for your radio (or you can make your own cable, but quality will be better if you buy one than one made my yourself), on Aliexpress they are from 3 or 4$ the adapter, and then join the AUX adapter pins with blue&me pins. also, I recorded a 5min blank audio clip (made with audacity, there is an option for making silence clips), and export it in MP3 file.

If you want to play music from aux, play the silence song on blue&me and enable repeat mode, and if somebody call you, you can hear it without needing to remove AUX cable.

If you want to play music from USB, then look for your favourite song (and if you want, disable repeat mode :D)

Regards,

Julio.

Back