Looking for revenge on Arnold Clark

Currently reading:
Looking for revenge on Arnold Clark

I'm from Quinton Bozzy
P.S. Is that your Stilo in the picture under your name?

It is, ain't she a beauty. From Northfield btw.

Heres another picture.

Attachments

• CIMG0101.JPG
    CIMG0101.JPG
    786.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Yeah :) one of the very few stilo's I like (y).

as for the original post, go down to arnold clark and spread butt mud over all the cars and shout kaaaaplaaaaa that will get there attention :cool:

Yeah thats what to do. (y)

Then the poor sod that washes the cars on the lot for minimum wage in all weather and is totally unconnected with the service department gets to clean them up while all the techs and salesmen watch. ;)

I don't think spreading ****e everywhere is the way to go but it make me laugh loads. I had a phone call from Arnie's today asking if they can buy the car off me because there is a lot of interest in the stilo now it is no more. I might go and see what they offer and look at getting something that works maybe the punto

I had a phone call from Arnie's today asking if they can buy the car off me because there is a lot of interest in the stilo now it is no more. I might go and see what they offer and look at getting something that works maybe the punto

Have a shot in the bravo (1.4 or 1.9 turbo's) very impressive...dont think GP is way to go after a stilo unless you go for 1.9.

Back