General Looking for parts

Currently reading:
General Looking for parts

pilier1

Hi, I've a couple of minor probs.

1) Rear screen cracked in the cold of Tuesday morning. I can repair it iwth heat and a hot PVA glue but I'm looking for someone in the South East that can supply or fit a new rear screen. Anyone know such a company?

2) The electric aerial has broken, I imagine the coil has broken off the mast, corroded probably. I'd like to get a replacement.
Does anyone know,

a) the (standard) hole diameter?
b) how to access it?
c) where to source a replacement aerial?

All the best,

A

2) The electric aerial has broken, I imagine the coil has broken off the mast, corroded probably. I'd like to get a replacement.
Does anyone know,

a) the (standard) hole diameter?
b) how to access it?
c) where to source a replacement aerial?

Sorry can't really help but I'll keep an eye on this thread - it's reminded me I have a similar problem with my aerial - the cable which threads through the car and into the aerial fitting has snapped at the point where it attaches to the mast. It looks like coax but the actual wire itself inside the cable is very thin. I don't know about the size of the hole or where to source a replacement apart from through Fiat (prob what I will try and do), but to access the mast you need to remove a little foam panel in back of the boot.

Thanks chums, I'll take a look the boot for access to the aerial, that would be helpful, better than working un the wheel arch. :)

A

Back