Looking for alloys!

Currently reading:
Looking for alloys!

E

Ed

Hi everyone, i start looking for alloys to my bravo, diameter between studs suppose to be 98mm, but when i start my research, i found many wheels with 100mm diameter and one guy was saying, that 98mm ones could be fitted on 100mm... ?
Maybe someone could explain, what size alloys i can fit to my car, because now Im confused..

Standard Fiat Fitment is 4 x 98.

However Fitment 4 x 100 will fit aswell with the use of wobbly bolts. (They dont wobble, just have adjustable collars).

You got to make sure the PCD and ET is correct aswell. PCD 58.1. Cannot be smaller, use spiggot rings if bigger. ET between 35 and 42.

Sizes upto 17" with no problems with 205/40/17 tyres.

First time i heard about wobbling bolts... Where could i get them?

I've got a set on mine, cost £25 for the full set from the garage who fit my alloys (had to be retro fit as they are imports). However, most garages that do custom work will either sell them or know somewhere that does.

Any alloy wheel or good car accessory shop sell them.

What size wheels have you got at the moment? I could do you a swap with my black 17" wolfrace alloys + a bit of cash if you're interested. I need 15" or more though on mine to clear the calipers.

E-mail me for pics - beeson100 @ hotmail . com

John

Hi bud I have some luverly Alfa 155 speedline alloys in black, no kerbing! 5 spoke 16's 205 45 16 tyres and they're mint!!

Looking for £225.......

Where abouts are you based mate?

i have a set of 15" wheels that i could let you hav efor a resonably amount

cheers

robin

RAT20V_MAREA2_sig.jpg

Fiat Marea Weekend 2.0 20v HLX 147 83k and so far so good!

Im thinking about 16"
But if you would send me the pictures to E-mail, would be great ;)