look what i just did :( :( :( :(

Currently reading:
look what i just did :( :( :( :(

Yeah i rubbed my front bumper on the fence of our drive at the weekend as I wasn't paying much attention, not that it matters though with it being the ****ty scrapyard silver bumper :nerner:

Didnt know it was a wind up model and you had to push it backwards first to use it.

lol, well its got no battery or exhaust, also more illegal if i drove it ;) going to go and try and lift the door up soon lol, not quite sure how tho lol

Why hasnt it got a battery ?

Isnt that the standard exhaust in the car, can't you just fit that back on ?

As for the door you will need to open it up and try to lift it from the bottom corner just do it alittle at a time see if it works.

You will find that door with swing right open now.

Last edited:
Why hasnt it got a battery ?

Isnt that the standard exhaust in the car, can't you just fit that back on ?

As for the door you will need to open it up and try to lift it from the bottom corner just do it alittle at a time see if it works.

its dead, it only lasts 2 weeks and it goes flat cos its not being used, its the alarm draining it i think.

im awaiting my exhaust to be delivered, i got a new mid section made up :)

its dead, it only lasts 2 weeks and it goes flat cos its not being used, its the alarm draining it i think.

im awaiting my exhaust to be delivered, i got a new mid section made up :)

Well charge it up and stop using the alarm, just lock it with the key and start it up every few days...

So you sticking with that sportex then ?

yeah im keeping the sportex, gonna cut it down so level with the bumper if possible

Lol you gotta be kidding, you can do that, it would look **** even if you could, if anything you will need to shorten the end of the mid section so the exhaust can sit further under the car this making the tailpipe not stick out as far.

Use your car jack under the door beau, it'll fit nicely and then just gradually lift the door and then stand on the sill and bounce a little to twist it back.,
also have a look at the hinges to see if the bolts are moved, you'll know by the paint around the bolts, theres no paint under the bolts.,.,(y)

you must be one muscle bound beast of a man to do that much damage simply by pushing your car. the door hinges are hardly feeble.

im so bloody pissed off now, where do i start, well i tried using a jack to lift the door up, it was working :slayer: until it slipped over, now i have a dent/crease along the bottom-

Picture072.jpg

and cos it slipped i duno what i did but it all fell over and now instead of the door hanging down a few cm, its now above where it should be a cm or so :bang: and it wont go down, i was swinging on it and it wouldnt budge :bang:

ok so left it, thought il see how close the match of my new front bumper is :) and well, you can see for your self how well it matches-

Picture077.jpg

:bang:

then to really top it off, im not quite sure what it was to be honest but it was hard enough to do whats below but light enough to blow away :confused: fell out of the tree :cry: -

Picture076.jpg

im not having a good day :cry:

and heres some pics from more far away as requested-

Picture071.jpg

Picture073.jpg

Picture074.jpg

You are Unbelievable sometimes beau.

Nothing would of fell out the tree and caused that its a typical stone chip.

Jacking the door up was abit of a silly idea anyway and i told you to do it alittle at a time.

As for the bumper difference, the bumper thats on the car has prob been sprayed before as the finish looks **** you can tell that in the picture.

Overall it wasnt mint in the first place or even near mint, otherwise you wouldnt of got it as cheap as you did, but its still better than the others you had.

Last edited:
As for the bumper difference, the bumper thats on the car has prob been sprayed before as the finish looks **** you can tell that in the picture.

Overall it wasnt mint in the first place or even near mint, otherwise you wouldnt of got it as cheap as you did, but its still better than the others you had.

its not been sprayed, but its been in a crash and the bumper all bent and made the paint all crack on the passenger side of the bumper and now its all flaking off.

Well open you boot and check the paint code (all of it) and get the person you bought the bumper off to do the same, maybe theres different shades of the same colour.

Back