Look what I just bought ;)

Currently reading:
Look what I just bought ;)

they can get away with saying "300mw" because it gives off 300mw of harmfull infrared or ultraviolent light (because they take the filters out) its only giving off 10-50mw "green" light if your lucky. but like i said they are still great fun.

EDIT: £140 !!!! holy moly i paid £25 for my 100mw laser that acutally is 100mw here - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/100mW-100-MW-LASER-POINTER-532nm-GREEN-BEAM-PEN-TORCH_W0QQitemZ270287131091QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item270287131091&_trkparms=72%3A1301%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

here is a small tutorial about ebay lasers. they do lie but like i said are great fun. i would buy the one in my link above. pops balloons and stuff for cheap.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
tbh i thought the £140 thing was a joke until about 20 secs ago. now i'm wondering how soon i can a box full from china and rape some ebay noobs.

YouTube - RPL-300 Green Laser pops 20 Balloons

jug..thought they din't pop balloons unless constant exposure?

:ROFLMAO: that is constant exposure, that video is sped up. Watch 15 seconds in, bottom right, check how fast his hand moves away when he turns on the laser...
From a guess, that is probably 4 x sped up, therefore - constant exposure.

Obviously somebody else spent a fortune on a tat laser and was unhappy with the results so created some content to try and justify the expenditure.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

Seriously fella. There are much cheaper and easier ways to pop balloons. Pins have already been mentioned, as have jack russels. Both good ideas. But you don't actually need to pop them at all, because generally if you leave a balloon long enough it will slowly deflate on its own. Top idea eh?

So what else are you going to use this thing for? Really?

I used to do discos & often found, at the end of the evening, loads of balloons filled with gas were floating on the ceiling of the hall. Quickest way to get them down was a blob of blu-tac with a few drawing pins stuck to it.

Just wondering if I could use one of those good lasers to get revenge on the prats who like to cut me up. Just shine the laser onto their rear seat/headrest long enough to get it smoking :devil:

Back