Longlife Custom Exhausts In Leeds

Currently reading:
Longlife Custom Exhausts In Leeds

fitnessfreak

"Freeze, Miami Vice"
Hi guys, just thought i'd let you know that i had a custom exhaust fitted to my 2000 1.2 punto sporting from the Longlife exhausts in Leeds and they did a cracking job. Customer service was great, all the guys were really friendly and listened to my exact spec. I didnt want it to loud and wanted some of the rear bumber cut away to make it fit better and it turned out perfect. They charged me £300 quid for the whole system with a lifetime guarantee. They do other jobs to like servicing so might go back for that too. So if anyone is interested in getting a custom exhaust go and see them, im sure they will be able to do something for you. Why can't all garages be this good to use!

http://www.exhausts.uk.com/ (y)

Attachments

• DSC00063.JPG
    DSC00063.JPG
    701.7 KB · Views: 92
  • DSC00064.JPG
    DSC00064.JPG
    704 KB · Views: 95
  • DSC00065.JPG
    DSC00065.JPG
    658.8 KB · Views: 42
ive got a quote for £250 for longlife if i go this week, gonna take your pics and ask for the same haha! same car too (y)

as this car does not have CVT, it will not always be running at peak power! hence peak power figures mean little in reality - spread of power is harder to quantify, but more relevant to the driving feel and pleasure of a car.

If torque and bhp were expressed as area under the curve we would know more about our dream cars.

Back