Long awaited pics!!

Currently reading:
Long awaited pics!!

Firewarrior said:
yeh the cinq has gone
as i said to jamie and other people, i was nearly involved in an accident recently in the cinq, luckily it wasnt me that was hurt but was somebody else unfortunatly.
It sounds silly but it scared the life out of me, and i realised that i need something safer.
I know im only 21 (well coming up for it) and although the cinq was a hell of alot of fun i just saw it as the time to move on.
Im starting to think about my future, moving into a house/flat and growing up basically (not saying that you arn't all grown up) the cinq got me alot of attention, sometimes for the wrong reason (i work in a school and had numerous threats from students concerning valdisiling the cinq) and as i live 5 mins from work they all know where i live.
I dont mean to make that seem as im weak or anything, but on a car like the cinq, i wanted what was best for it. I was ever worried of it being broken into or scratched/dented when i left it at work.
With the stilo i dont get as much attention and it is a very comfortable car to drive, my heart will always be with the cinq, and cinqs have served me well for my whole driving life up till now.
There is a time for everything in our lives, some come earlier than others, unfortuantly my time had come.

I know exactly what you mean, fella. I'm lucky enough to (just) be able to afford running a Marea 20v as my main car and the cinq for fun.

Used to run 2 Cinqs, but needed something more substantial and comfy for me ageing frame!

Back