Long awaited pics!!

Currently reading:
Long awaited pics!!

PuntoboyGT said:
should have completed the deal with him too :(

sorry sam, i think you're mad. but if you're happy thats all that counts.

to be fair.. i see y he has done it, cinqs are fookin tiny, no boot space, cant comfortable get people in the back, as fun as the cinqs are, there comes a time when u really need somethin bigger! (n)

however, personally id go for a bravo hgt or a punto gt... just like your funnily enough if u ever want to sell it ;)

well i hope i'm not speaking out of turn here but i know he was thinking of buying jamie's uno. which i thought would be best choice. also, a friend of mine is selling his MINT punto GT shortly and Sam was looking at that too.

i understand insurance is the key issue tho...

not saying the stilo is a bad car, because it isn't. but not what i expected and hoped Sam would go for.

i used to own a Sei Sporting and sold it due to its size. bought the punto to replace it.

thanks for the comment, but my car is never going to be forsale lol.

PuntoboyGT said:
i used to own a Sei Sporting and sold it due to its size. bought the punto to replace it.

thanks for the comment, but my car is never going to be forsale lol.

u sure i cant tempt u with a mint 1242 cinq? :D

guess it depends on wats around and wats on offer... i kno there is a gorgeous stilo on 18's at the local FIAT dealer which i really like the look of!

but for me its punto gt all the way... just wish the insurance was cheaper and i would pick one up tomorrow :worship:

cant blame a guy for trying. :D

have to admit i fookin love them as well...

if i can find a minter with pretty low miles (or rebuilt engine) in a few years im goin to be jumpin all over it (y)

as for the stilo... i kno wat u mean, guess it just depends wat u need, maybe sams gettin on a bit an needs to rest his old bones ;)

yeh the cinq has gone
as i said to jamie and other people, i was nearly involved in an accident recently in the cinq, luckily it wasnt me that was hurt but was somebody else unfortunatly.
It sounds silly but it scared the life out of me, and i realised that i need something safer.
I know im only 21 (well coming up for it) and although the cinq was a hell of alot of fun i just saw it as the time to move on.
Im starting to think about my future, moving into a house/flat and growing up basically (not saying that you arn't all grown up) the cinq got me alot of attention, sometimes for the wrong reason (i work in a school and had numerous threats from students concerning valdisiling the cinq) and as i live 5 mins from work they all know where i live.
I dont mean to make that seem as im weak or anything, but on a car like the cinq, i wanted what was best for it. I was ever worried of it being broken into or scratched/dented when i left it at work.
With the stilo i dont get as much attention and it is a very comfortable car to drive, my heart will always be with the cinq, and cinqs have served me well for my whole driving life up till now.
There is a time for everything in our lives, some come earlier than others, unfortuantly my time had come.

Shame I couldn't see you guys last night - Jamie left home at around 4.30ish [it was supposed to be 4pm] and he reckoned it would take 2 and a half hours, lol...

So I was going to pop down to yours at around 7ish - until I get a text from Jamie at around 8.15pm to say he had arrived, by which time I had given up, Jules had gone out, and I had cracked open a can :D

StiloJoe said:
AGreed on colour also ;)

Where can i get a set of 35mm Eibachs from and rough price for a 1.4 active :)
Not sure online as I got a shop to supply and fit, cost around £200 all in, but that's just a guess as it was ages ago :confused:

Oh and Btw Sam I totally understand where your coming from in selling the Cinq as you wanted to go down the sensible road..

Also looks mint car in the flesh now get moding ;)

Back