General London Week

Currently reading:
General London Week

This week I am working in London at Auto Express on a work placement for uni and I'm blogging each day on the links in my sig. Sadly didn't see any Pandas on the drive from Northwich to Welwyn Garden City (or thereabouts is where I am staying) but quite a few other Fiats and sat with a nice looking Grande Punto for a few miles as well.

The drive down was faultless, 180-200 miles, a good 75% was spent at 70mph and perhaps a little more and the car looks to have used about 2/3 of a tank of fuel. The Panda will spend the rest of the week doing what it does best, thrumming down some lovely country lanes to and from the train station. And, bloody hell, those spot lamps on the front proved to be absolutely vital on the way back tonight.

The crucial first day done, I'm now more familiar with how London works and should sleep a bit better tonight. I decided against driving into work as the congestion charge is £8 a pop and set to rise and also, well, there's congestion, too.

I shall now go and update my blog.

Last edited:
*Runs in*

Been crazy busy, especially yesterday after train malarkey! Anyway, do any of you guys have any motoring "top tips"? Y'know... Stuff you do to your car or on the road which not many people know about but work really well. If you have any whack 'em in here and you could be quoted in the mag. ;)

So many unread posts!

Back