London Motor Show

Currently reading:
London Motor Show

Are you suggesting we drive > 50 miles round the M25 to get to the opposite side of London (i.e. Essex), then drive back into London on the A13, adding over 50 miles to our journey ?

Just checked and AA Route Planner agrees with me.
Directs along M4 then A4, turn right near Earl's Court and go along Chelsea Embankment, cross river at Vauxhall, then via Elephant & Castle back across at Tower Bridge, then across to start of A13.

Decided to risk driving in after all, and it was fine. Took 1' 10" from junction 4 of M4 to parked in ExCeL car park, following above route. Then about 1' 25" on the way out. I suppose that's the advantage of going on Saturday.

It was a good day - even my wife and daughters enjoyed themselves, and came home with bags of freebies.

Decided to risk driving in after all, and it was fine. Took 1' 10" from junction 4 of M4 to parked in ExCeL car park, following above route. Then about 1' 25" on the way out. I suppose that's the advantage of going on Saturday.

It was a good day - even my wife and daughters enjoyed themselves, and came home with bags of freebies.

1 foot 10 inch and 1 foot 25 inch :confused:

1 foot 10 inch and 1 foot 25 inch :confused:

It's been a long day, mostly preparing my objections to my neighbour's planning application (may appear in the grumpy thread ...) :mad:

I meant 1 hour 10 minutes and 1 hour 25 minutes (but I wrote minutes and seconds). :eek:

Last edited:
Got back about 45 min ago.

Coor. What an evening. Got loads of pics. Who said there were no Fiats. I saw an Electric Doblo and 500

Doblo electric.jpg500 electric.jpg

:p

Anyway went around one of the halls and only got into another 10 min before the event closed and never even got outside :(

Did test drive a Citroen C1 though (thanks JFL for telling me to take my driving license) and stalled it :p

But all in all a good evening out. Defo an all day event for next time though (y)

Jon.

Back