Logging out problems

Currently reading:
Logging out problems

AppleSei

RIP L181 VBB
Is anyone else suffering this problem, its not really a problem more of an annoyance.

Everytime i go to log out, it says there is and error and asks me to log out again, which i do and then i am logged out.

Is this due to the upgrade???

When i say log out, i mean off the forum, i know someone will misconstrue what im saying :D :D

My PC is fine. I do get a window asking me if I want to log out, to which I reply yes and then am logged out. The following page tells me all cookies are cleared. Could be a problem with javascript (presume that is how the pop-up window is generated?) or temporary internet files.........

Edited to add, works OK on IE and Opera (and if I turn off scripting I just get logged out without being asked whether I want to or not so isn't that).

Last edited:
AppleSei said:
Is anyone else suffering this problem, its not really a problem more of an annoyance.

Everytime i go to log out, it says there is and error and asks me to log out again, which i do and then i am logged out.

Is this due to the upgrade???

When i say log out, i mean off the forum, i know someone will misconstrue what im saying :D :D

Me too:confused:

Using Firefox

Last edited:
mine has made a miraculous recovery after i threatened to sell it on ebay and doesnt seem to do it anymore.

BTW i was running through mozilla

Back