log on

Currently reading:
log on

freakyfiat

when i log on the forum tells me that it was successful. however when i get back to the forum i an logged out! i have a pm that i want to read but cant as it just tells me that i need to be logged in!
could this be either the forum, ne1 else having this prob?, or is it the settings on my pc. its prob the latter so, does ne1 know how and where to change them?:I

Seems to be happening to a few people... unsure why though, as no coding has changed... :( only thing i can suggest is keep trying at the moment... sorry!

ben
rave.gif

bravo 1.6sx
looks: momo twin 17" alloys, debadged, smoked headlights, black side repeaters, smoked rear clusters, midnight window tint
feels: apex 40mm lower springs, apex sports shock's, k&n 57i induction
sounds: pioneer deh-7400mp, pioneer tse-6995 (rear)

thanks ben for the expedient response:). but even though im not logged in, im still in the list of 'members online' bit at the bottom of the home page! strange hmmm

That lists only updates every X minutes, so if you logged in a bit ago, your name will remain on it for a certain amount of time I believe.

----------
Uno 1.0ie Start. Standard.
ff_banner.jpg

in internet properties, what should the settings, be set at? mine are currently at the default level. grr this is really infuriating!!!!!! i have a pm that i cannot read, if it was you that sent the pm, please let me know via this thread.

Back