Technical Locking wheel nuts

Currently reading:
Technical Locking wheel nuts

Can anyone please tell me which ones I need for the original Stilo alloys? My son got claws so is using the ones that came with the car for those. Now we have a 1.2 (for other son) that came with steel wheels, we have put the old Fiat alloys on it but dont have any locking nuts. I have looked on ebay and some seem to be unsuitable for Fiat wheels and only good for aftermarket ones. Any advice? Also if anyone has a set they dont need please let me know :)

Try these chaps:

http://www.performancealloys.com/

used them several times and they really know their stuff.

Thanks for that but its a £600 1.2, I was looking at spending a tenner just so the local pikeys dont have the wheels off in the middle of the night. The Fiat alloys are not valuable, the tyres are worth more than the wheels, it would just be inconvenient to wake up and find the car on bricks lol.

I found several on ebay around that price just dont want to put the wrong ones on there. Would be happy with second hand ones from a car thats being scrapped.

standard lock BOLTS will do the job, when i got alloys for my stilo i just went into halfords and purchased them off the shelf, they were totally different to stard lock nuts on the stilos but done the trick.
The only thing i had to do was purchase a wheel brace as the bolt lock was 19mm insted of 17mm (something like that).
I think that cost me about £15 about 5 year back.

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_categoryId_165464_productId_195117_langId_-1?cm_mmc=Shopping-_-Google%20Product%20Search-_-Car%20Accessories%20%26%20Styling%2FExterior%20Styling%2FAlloy%20Wheel%20Accessories-_-McGard%20Locking%20Wheel%20Bolts%2027179SU&source=shopping#dtab

bit more expensive now, but take one of your bolts in and compare the threads, they are a pretty standard part tbh, i havent checked if they are the correct ones as i dont have th mesurements so dont just purchase these ones!!!

Last edited:
Back