Bravo Locking wheel nut

Currently reading:
Bravo Locking wheel nut

Sputnik1

Hiya all,could anybody tell me how i can get the locking key for my wheel nuts. Its a 2007 fiat bravo. I bought the car a couple of wks ago an decided i didnt like mot having a spare wheel. So i got one then realised their was no key for the locking wheel nuts. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks guys,il giv main dealer a bell but not one close by. The car didnt hav a spare wheel,its got that weird mini generator that pumps sumthin into the wheel if u get a puncture. Which is no good if the tyre is shredded,which is y i want to put an old steel in the boot. Cheers.

Have you got the v5 document with the previous owners details on it? Contact them and ask, they might still have it or know where it is? :)

Can't you just get a steel wheel with a good tyre from a scrapyard? Or am i missing something? :confused:

Quite often up here as any rate, some might need a decent tyre if your going to keep it on your car all the time, but for a spare, it gets you home etc

Yeah i know its got to be legal, and be daft to have am illegal one anyway if you need to use it :rolleyes: but as its not factory fitted could always be replaced at mot time if required :)
Wasn't actually what i was asking in first place, was asking what specs does the tyre and wheel, ie sizes etc, have to be to fit onto my car?

Back