Locations for future meets. MI

Currently reading:
Locations for future meets. MI

Any future MI meets in the pipeline, seeing as i'm now an owner of a Fiat Idea Eleganza ???

Hi,
we tend to do spring and Autumn, as the Italian shows have traditionally taken up a lot of the free summer dates,

there have been a couple of Shropshire meets,
But I'd always though about one in the west mids - just WEST of M5,
I take it that'd be 20 mins from you.:)
homeward got MI going with a meet in Coventry 1st weekend of March 2013
( I know 'cos I was there in my 2 day old FIAT)

due to poor health I've been doing my best to keep it going.. we've had a few around..,
but the 2 runs that stand out are Monmouth , and the MK supersausage

Charlie - Oxford

I see there is an Abarth day at Silverstone on SATURDAY 29th Oct. ,
anybody want to do the MK Supersausage on the Sat. morning..??

then visit Silverstone for lunch / scorpion spotting..

that's potentially 3 of us already..

Now you see, you lot are causing me a dilemma! I wasn't quite sure whether I could be bothered with this Abarth thing (I'd have to spend a week cleaning it to start with, and it's quite pricey if you want to risk some cretin writing it off on the track.......).

The lure of sausage is strong, especially as I can annoy Charlie by bringing his perfect car along........... :devil::devil::devil:;)

Hmm, now what do I do? :confused:

I don't think you HAVE to take anything onto the track, just stand by and watch. I was certainly not planning to put the Panda onto the track. 1.2, 60hp, skinny tyres, just a bit silly, and too valuable (to me) to risk.

No you don't, but I'm not quite sure if I can be bothered to pay to stand in the cold (Silverstone will be!) with a load of people I don't know.

I think I'd rather eat sausage, then stand in the cold with people I do know....

Back