Local Bands

Currently reading:
Local Bands

They are always underated IMO so just thought i'd post up that if you ever see NISHE playing anywhere go see them i'm sure KirstyTL will 2nd this (y)

Even some controversy after they finshed playing as there was a heated discussion as to whether Justin Timberlake or Metallica have sold more records!!! The drummer quit the band over this apparntly.lol no doubt just couldn't be bothered to tidy the kit up!

Anyone know the answer?!?!

(And yes i am bored so feel free to post up more local underated bands)

Oh yeah and Union Jackass sound pretty good going by the stuff i've heard ;) :D

i give union jackass there credit where due the cool ive seen them..

my bro has got a band thats played at a load of gigs they are called brainfreeze

pirate2004.gif

Last edited:
cheers guys. We're playing Bradford Rios on Saturday for anyone that's interested. Not sure when the CD will be ready at the mo. Still got a few vocal tracks to record. I'll let ya'll know (y)

:D Nishe are great....their next album cover will be class- a note from the mum of one of the party organisers!!!

Subluminal are good too.

I used to see loads of loacal bands and I was involved in arranging Band Bashes and all sorts, as well as having been in a few bands. I don't get the opportunity anymore, which is a shame.

I have to say it is very hit & miss, I must have seen hundreds if not over a thousand local bands and of them there are probably less than 10 that I thought were any good, although I may have been over critical being in bands myself at the same time.

Most seem to be good on the instrument/percussion side, but are let down by poor vocals.

Taking Back Sunday, Wednesday 13 and Breed 77 are all playing in bristol fairly soon..

Back