Lingerie Bowl....

Currently reading:
Lingerie Bowl....

Where the hell do you dig this stuff up from C.W not thinking of joining the team are you :eek:

And on a more serious note American Football I followed this from the first time it was telivised here in the UK until it switched TV channels went to watch a few local games live to IMO Rugby Union dont come anywhere near it (n) but league well thats another story (y)

PNL said:
Where the hell do you dig this stuff up from C.W not thinking of joining the team are you :eek:

And on a more serious note American Football I followed this from the first time it was telivised here in the UK until it switched TV channels went to watch a few local games live to IMO Rugby Union dont come anywhere near it (n) but league well thats another story (y)

:O Rugby union beats American football hands down :O, don't get a 90 minute break every time the ball hits the floor :p

ok, it's worked now... coool.. t!ts and american football... awesome.

Hey you guys theres nothing wrong with taking a brake between plays :D ;) and these guys are super fit well honed athletes unlike the beer bellyed joe average Union player :p have many of you actually watch a full length game some of the catches these guy catch are unbelievable I cant see Union Joe catching a fraction of those plays cos his belly would get in the way [Ah no your to busy watching the chearleaders ;) damn you missed that play also :D brilliant dummy and pass to wide out Gerry Rice :worship: will not be forgotten in his hey day with the 49ers and although I have very little time for American Politics the Game is in another league :slayer:

PNL said:
Hey you guys theres nothing wrong with taking a brake between plays :D ;) and these guys are super fit well honed athletes unlike the beer bellyed joe average Union player :p have many of you actually watch a full length game some of the catches these guy catch are unbelievable I cant see Union Joe catching a fraction of those plays cos his belly would get in the way [Ah no your to busy watching the chearleaders ;) damn you missed that play also :D brilliant dummy and pass to wide out Gerry Rice :worship: will not be forgotten in his hey day with the 49ers and although I have very little time for American Politics the Game is in another league :slayer:

Rugby union all the way for me and the players are getting fitter :p

Back