Lingerie Bowl....

Currently reading:
Lingerie Bowl....

PNL

Banned
Where the hell do you dig this stuff up from C.W not thinking of joining the team are you :eek:

And on a more serious note American Football I followed this from the first time it was telivised here in the UK until it switched TV channels went to watch a few local games live to IMO Rugby Union dont come anywhere near it (n) but league well thats another story (y)

custard

american football,nonono
was forced to play at high school when we got a american gym teacher on exchange,everty time the ball hits the deck its all stop

SeicentoS

Established member
PNL said:
Where the hell do you dig this stuff up from C.W not thinking of joining the team are you :eek:

And on a more serious note American Football I followed this from the first time it was telivised here in the UK until it switched TV channels went to watch a few local games live to IMO Rugby Union dont come anywhere near it (n) but league well thats another story (y)

:O Rugby union beats American football hands down :O, don't get a 90 minute break every time the ball hits the floor :p

Liam

hi friends :waves:
Lingerie Bowl rocks!

@ custard, yeah, total pants, joins the list of boring sports including lawn bowls and golf!

Liam

PNL

Banned
Hey you guys theres nothing wrong with taking a brake between plays :D ;) and these guys are super fit well honed athletes unlike the beer bellyed joe average Union player :p have many of you actually watch a full length game some of the catches these guy catch are unbelievable I cant see Union Joe catching a fraction of those plays cos his belly would get in the way [Ah no your to busy watching the chearleaders ;) damn you missed that play also :D brilliant dummy and pass to wide out Gerry Rice :worship: will not be forgotten in his hey day with the 49ers and although I have very little time for American Politics the Game is in another league :slayer:

SeicentoS

Established member
PNL said:
Hey you guys theres nothing wrong with taking a brake between plays :D ;) and these guys are super fit well honed athletes unlike the beer bellyed joe average Union player :p have many of you actually watch a full length game some of the catches these guy catch are unbelievable I cant see Union Joe catching a fraction of those plays cos his belly would get in the way [Ah no your to busy watching the chearleaders ;) damn you missed that play also :D brilliant dummy and pass to wide out Gerry Rice :worship: will not be forgotten in his hey day with the 49ers and although I have very little time for American Politics the Game is in another league :slayer:

Rugby union all the way for me and the players are getting fitter :p