Limited number of paired devices

Currently reading:
Limited number of paired devices

Hello everyone

I would like to know what is the maximum number of devices that can be paired with the blue and me system. In case that you reach the maximum, is there any reset - clear memory option?

You can pair up to five devices, after which the first one paired will be removed.

To reset or remove the device, go into B&M, Settings, User Data, Delete Users and you can 'un-pair' all devices, whilst keeping the phone book entries. If you want to delete all paired devices and clear any stored phone number entries/contacts, go to Delete All from the User Data menu.

Reading the B&M manual is definitely a good idea ;)

Last edited:
You can pair up to five devices, after which the first one paired will be removed.

To reset or remove the device, go into B&M, Settings, User Data, Delete Users and you can 'un-pair' all devices, whilst keeping the phone book entries. If you want to delete all paired devices and clear any stored phone number entries/contacts, go to Delete All from the User Data menu.

Reading the B&M manual is definitely a good idea ;)
Thanks for your response. I figured it out on my own and indeed it was very easy. Regarding the manual, i made a quick skim but i didn't manage to figure it out.

Back