Styling Lights in my punto

Currently reading:
Styling Lights in my punto

browners777

Not sure if i should post this here, or in ICE, but here it is.

Just wanna know what people think, i installed some LED's in my punto, pictures are during daytime, so the effect isn't great, ill take some more tonight to see the full effect.

1.jpg

Thats the controller unit, I have all the lights wired up to this, when i turn the key the two blue light strips come on along the side, as well as turning on my GPS plugged in the back.
2.jpg

Thats just my radio/dvd just above you can see two LED's sticking out
3.jpg

Better picture of the two LED's
4.jpg

Two Blue LED's on the pillars, on both sides

7.jpg

Finally two red LED's on both sides in the back.

The two front LED's and the back four all flash.
All the wiring is wired up to behind the lighter socket.

Any questions feel free to ask.

What you think ? (y) or (n) ?

hmm imo things like this look a bit tacky, i guess as long as you like them its all that matters.

I would agree with that too, during the day, but at night they look much better. Ill post night pictures later

The lights look mint mate, love the beat 550 got one myself best cd/dvd player ive had with the sd card and usb connector so easy to keep all music on a 8gig stick. (one question does your red light above the cd vent flash when every thing's turned off ?)

yea, i think its normal for that to happen, well i just assumed it was. Does your radio turn on the car lights and dash lights withouth the key in the ignition ??

yeah looks good same about the 1s above the seat belt would of looked better if they where straight lol but bet it looks cool at nite x i aint got the balls to drill hole in my dash x

Back