General lights in Europe

Currently reading:
General lights in Europe

What is the best way to alter Barchetta lights for driving in Europe (Spain), as I will only be going for 3 days is it worth it? don't anticipate doing to much night time driving!

Chris

barcaba

You can get a patches from Halfords to stick on the lights

I passed my Spanish MOT last time with a piece of masking tape on the right hand light, the only reason I didn't have one on the driver's side is that I had my Halfords patch on already. I have been driving around Spain and France for 3 years like this (including at night) and no one seems too worried.

As long as you aren't causing people to veer off the roads, you shouldnt get any hassle from the police so I wouldn't spend too much time/money on it!

silverbarchetta

It always amuses me how much attention we Brits give this when we go abroad and yet I don't think I have ever seen a continental car in the UK with light deflecters on. Double standards:confused:

OP
OP
beacon
Thanks, my first inclination is not to bother, traveled all over on bikes and never gave it a second thought!

Chris

GyulaGB

Fiat Marea 2.0 20V
I saw one Skoda Fabia with that patches 2 weeks ago in the East Midlands airport... With a hungarian regplate...