After you have installed cruise control on a Stilo (pre-wired or not, it is not the subject), the controller indicator light does not illuminate on the instrument panel unless you make the manipulation that I describe here.

You need an OBD cable and the multiECUscan software (sorry, I'm not allowed to post links).

Start multiECUscan and connect to the system "Body" Control Module "CAN Setup / PROXI Alignment Procedure"
Cruise_dashboard_lamp_tuto01.png

No connection error? You can go to the "Adjustments" tab, then select the second line "Cruise Control light" before clicking "Execute".
Choose "Enabled" and click the "0K" button.
Cruise_dashboard_lamp_tuto03.png

There's a confirm dialog box:
Cruise_dashboard_lamp_tuto04.png

Strike the "Y" key and multiECUscan will show "In progress, please wait" for a few seconds.

We must now make a proxy alignment. Roughly speaking, this is a procedure that allows all of the Stilo computers ensure that they communicate well with each other and that performs sort of an update if it is not the case.

Cruise_dashboard_lamp_tuto06.png

Read the spiel that is displayed on the right part of the screen and especially his warning: "DO NOT INTERRUPT the procedure once it is started."
Basically, do not start the process with a PC that will shut down because of a rather weak battery.

Click the "Execute" button.

Strike the "Y" on the confirm dialog box and the
PC tinkers for a minute or two by posting it, showing this:
Cruise_dashboard_lamp_tuto08.png

Once finished, it remains to turn off the contact (for at least 5 seconds):
Cruise_dashboard_lamp_tuto09.png

That's all folks !!
Now I have the cruise control indicator on and as a bonus the message "Cruise Control Enabled" that appears in the LCD between the counters.
Reactions: varesecrazy