General Light fault

Currently reading:
General Light fault

Omad

Want's cheaper petrol!
Hi guys

I was driving my hp to work this morning and i had the lights on, when i put the indicators on my headlights and side lights stopped working ?? i thought it was something i had done seeing as it was 5am but alas thats not possible, then to my amazement on the next roundabout i indicated again and the lights went out again...... as soon as you switch them off then on again they are fine ? and it didnt not do it for the rest of journey to or from work... and ideas

Oh and why im here my spoiler is also coming away from the roof! those cheeky gits at fiat on used double sided tape to hold it on there.... whats that all about.(n)

Light: go back to your dealer and let them replace the light stalk under warranty!! Its a known failure by the new panda.
On the dutch fiatpanda club forum several panda's had the same problem!
Spoiler:The middle is bolted tru the glass but the tips are stuck with double sided tape mine was lose on one side from the beginning.

greetz from a cold holland

Driveseis

Oh and why im here my spoiler is also coming away from the roof! those cheeky gits at fiat on used double sided tape to hold it on there.... whats that all about.(n)

So maybe Polish build quality is not all it's cracked up to be?:rolleyes:

Thx for the info guys, maybe i should look harder at the spoiler fixings, i was just shocked to see double sided tape there full stop, i'll mention these latest faults when i see the dealer shortly to get the others rectified... being bluetooth with a mind of its own, a mp3 stereo that doesnt like cd's of any description and the good old brake squeel!! i would mention that theres a rattle coming from the boot area to but how much work do i need to give them... lol:eek:

Back