A

Anonymous

Does anybody know where to get them?
Or if it is even possible?
Any help would be appreciated

Cheers

Hi,

You'll b f*ckin' lucky!

I think they make the Lexus style lights for every car, except the Bravo - i think they even do it for the cinqueciento!

john

Re: Re: Lexus lights for Bravo

why not try getting a set of lights from a scrappers, talkin em apart and sprayin the inside silver or chrome. You would end up with a similar effect i guess. got to be worth a try, you could be a real trend setter! lol

Re: Re: Re: Lexus lights for Bravo

Why not save yourself some money.
Don't get any from a scrapper, use the ones you already have. You'll find them near your rear hatch (one either side, looking very symetrical) and spray them CAREFULLY!
You won't have the hassle of trying to sell your 'spare' set afterwards.

Mark.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Lexus lights for Bravo

i emailed a few companies yesterday about them as i'm after a pair similar to what they have on the civic and new almera, ill let you know how much and what they can do!

lexus lights

i e-mailed about four or five companys a couple of months ago and just got messages back saying "non in stock" "no plans to produce" and stuff like that

sorry N

Re: lexus lights

I was talking to someone today and apparently theres a set on the way, though their only planning on making about 10 sets unless theres loads of interest.
They'll be very expensive (min £200.) but if your still interested stick your name, e-mail address and perhaps a contact number below and i'm sure i can pass on the details.

Re: Re: lexus lights

If we only need 10 people to get these damn things made then i'm sticking my name down. I really want lexus style rears.Think would look well on white bravo.

I'll treat myself to a pair of them. Have you got a picture you can send me? Put me down for 'em.
Cheers

Re: Re: Lexus lights for Bravo

No they've not been made yet, the company are scared they'll not sell enough to make it worth their while.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Lexus lights for Bravo

i'm interested to..but only if they come with papers (tüv) or a certificate.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lexus lights for Bravo

I'm want some of those put me down

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lexus lights for Bravo

Not for me thanks.......I think they are gopping!

But you all go ahead, if you want.

Mark.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lexus lights for Bravo

LOL! It's ages since I've heard that word 'gopping'..... hehehe!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lexus lights for Bravo

Sorry, gopping was a sweeping statement.
They look gopping on all but silver coloured cars.
Just seen a silver LS200 and it didn't look half bad!
Otherwise gopping still stands.(In my humble opinion)

Mark