Lewis Hamilton 2007 World Champion?

Currently reading:
Lewis Hamilton 2007 World Champion?

Not too sure.
I doubt it will come to anything. I mean, it would be somewhat unfair telling Kimi he isn't champion now.
Probably Autosport just clutching at straws.

I guess he would have to.
Why is it always Brazil?
There was that Fisichella thing the other year.

Not just Auto Sport, it was just announced on the ITV news, need to see what the outcome is from the stewards review.

It's also on the FIA website.

Another twist in a rollercoaster season.

they cant penalise the drivers for the problem with the fuel, they can only take away constructors points,.,
remember alonso and hamilton were not penalised by the spygate scandal the constructors were.,

kimi confirmed as the champ, but McLaren saying they'll appeal? they have nothing to gain from constructors points and if they are asking the drivers to be penalised then arnt they being hypocrits? their drivers wernt held accountable when they "cheated" also.,

kimi confirmed as the champ, but McLaren saying they'll appeal? they have nothing to gain from constructors points and if they are asking the drivers to be penalised then arnt they being hypocrits? their drivers wernt held accountable when they "cheated" also.,

Gotta agree with that.

The FIA seem to have set precedent this season that drivers shouldn't be punished for constructors 'mistakes'. Hamilton and Alonso weren't punished over spygate, and Hamilton wasn't punished when using two sets of tyres in practice the constructors were.

Who cares about Hamilton, the world champion has a FIAT badge on his car, surely we dont want a Merc driver to win it?

Not really the point here though is it F1 is full of irregularities and corruption and it needs to be sorted out ..

if hamilton didn't have his gearbox hiccup i think he would have done it.

more importantly, wtf was wrong with alonso, you'd expect him to be giving it 100% to try and do the triple, but he hardly tried imo.

i'm happy for kimi, this makes up for bad luck in past seasons, he deserves an F1 title.

Hamilton did not deserve it after that colossal misjudgement in China, since Alonso did not get it either I'm relaxed. The press seem to think Lewis will now nail it next year for sure:bang: It's entirely possible that from here he will retire never having been world F1 champ.

i'm liking the idea of sticking my fuel in the freezer to gain an extra 5-10bhp.

i feel if there was an unfair advantage to the drivers with the cooler fuel then there car should be penalised - as a result the drivers a penalised. it should be classed as a teamand if the pit crew's are doing something wrong then it should affect the drivers the same as if a driver made a stupid mistake, the drivers should not be seperated from the team as without the team the driver wouldn't get the points anyway

i'm liking the idea of sticking my fuel in the freezer to gain an extra 5-10bhp.

i feel if there was an unfair advantage to the drivers with the cooler fuel then there car should be penalised - as a result the drivers a penalised. it should be classed as a teamand if the pit crew's are doing something wrong then it should affect the drivers the same as if a driver made a stupid mistake, the drivers should not be seperated from the team as without the team the driver wouldn't get the points anyway

then what about the mclaren incident with the spying? FIA have set a precedent with that case and it seems that they cannot penalise the drivers.

I would agree with that if they went and did the same to alonso and hamilton from spygate, they cant be pickey about who does and who doesnt get penalised for the same crime effectively.,
and as for the fuel temperature, the stewards have said they wont penalise anyone because of contradictions in the evidences temperature readings, the showed that most of the cars where running 12-14degrees below air temperature so they were all guilty of the same thing.,

Back