Lewis Hamilton 2007 World Champion?

Currently reading:
Lewis Hamilton 2007 World Champion?

I don't care who wins it as long as that whinging tosser Alonso doesn't, Kimi deserves the title and it makes next season all the more intriguing IMO. It would have been nice for a Brit to take the title but with all the crap surrounding the cheat scandal I am kinda glad it went somewhere else, who would want to win the title with people believing you probably should have not had the chance.

I don't care who wins it as long as that whinging tosser Alonso doesn't, Kimi deserves the title and it makes next season all the more intriguing IMO. It would have been nice for a Brit to take the title but with all the crap surrounding the cheat scandal I am kinda glad it went somewhere else, who would want to win the title with people believing you probably should have not had the chance.

:yeahthat:

You took the words right out of my mouth Koa! "Whinging tosser Alonso" = :ROFLMAO:

Hard luck Lewis and congratulations Kimi. I certainly think after all the problems Kimi has suffered from the Ferraris reliability he deserved to win a Drivers Title. It would have been nice if Lewis had won in his rookie year and as a Brit, but thank god that bad tempered "whinging tosser Alonso" :)D) got pushed into third place. (y)

Back