Styling Let's talk spacers

Currently reading:
Styling Let's talk spacers

henseyseries3

Staff member
So what spacers are people running and what can be recommended as fitted punto gt alloys on my sei and in all honesty they sit a little close to the front legs for my liking and also look a little lost in the front archs

I believe blu73 has 25mm spacers on the front of his cinq when he had the gt wheels on, I cant remember what he had on the back... I personally use 15mm h&r front hubcentrics with an ebay stud kit and open ended wheel nuts, on the front and 10mm genuine fiat hubcentrics on the rear with the abarth front studs in the rears, ive got 3 or 4 sets of wheels and all are fine with just the 15mm on the front

Lee

Any hubcentric ones will be fine. Beware of "universal" ones. But best keep adjusted et same as factory at front. https://www.fiatforum.com/cinquecento-seicento-faqs/93890-alloys-tyres-offsets-pcd-all.html

I believe blu73 has 25mm spacers on the front of his cinq when he had the gt wheels on, I cant remember what he had on the back... I personally use 15mm h&r front hubcentrics with an ebay stud kit and open ended wheel nuts, on the front and 10mm genuine fiat hubcentrics on the rear with the abarth front studs in the rears, ive got 3 or 4 sets of wheels and all are fine with just the 15mm on the front

Lee

Thanks for that guys did have a quick look on eBay for hubcentrics spacers found some 10mm and 16mm and had a quick look at the specs for my wheels and there 14x6 et48 that would explain why the fronts are so close to the struts

I had 25mm up front and 18mm at the rear when the car was 40mm lowered all round.. When i lowered 60/60 though the wheels caught the arches over bigger bumps so had to put smaller spacers on.... Tbh though i used spacers i had kicking about rather than actually working out what what exact size it should have used. You should really think of spacers as offset correctors - so to bring them offset back to stock. PGT wheels are ET45.5 but can't remember stock wheel offset, but minus the ET of the stock wheel from 45.5, get a pair of spacers the size of that calculation for the rear and then get 10mm bigger for the front on a sei or 3mm bigger for front on a cinq.

I had 25mm up front and 18mm at the rear when the car was 40mm lowered all round.. When i lowered 60/60 though the wheels caught the arches over bigger bumps so had to put smaller spacers on.... Tbh though i used spacers i had kicking about rather than actually working out what what exact size it should have used. You should really think of spacers as offset correctors - so to bring them offset back to stock. PGT wheels are ET45.5 but can't remember stock wheel offset, but minus the ET of the stock wheel from 45.5, get a pair of spacers the size of that calculation for the rear and then get 10mm bigger for the front on a sei or 3mm bigger for front on a cinq.

From what I was reading last night sporting alloys are et35 or something like that if it also helps mines an 899 sx sei

You're aiming at 26 - 27 ET.

just been so long since i have had a set of stock sei or cinq alloys i just don't know.. but if you see a set on a car its stamped such that you can just see it - or some lovely person on here could go look at there wheels for you..

As again guys thank you I think I've got some universal ones with bolts in the garage so I'll have a play with what looks best and order hubcentric in the size I need

Im running these on my cento , ive had them well over a year and they still look brand new , no rust still shiney , im running 19mm on the front and 10s on the rear , there that good of condition ive bought 1 set for the cinq and 2 sets for the stilo ...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hubcentri...heels_tyre_Trims_Trims_ET&hash=item540957cdde

Dont worry about the picture as its a generic picture

JJC Race and Rally are so good to deal with on ebay , quick postage and plesant to message

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back